- This event has passed.
2019 February Meeting
February 7, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Our next meeting is February 7th at the Wilson Agriculture Center. Refreshments are at 6:30 with the meeting starting at 7:00. If you are able, please bring a snack or drink to share. We will be having door prizes. Please donate items, they do not have to be bee related.
A few items on the agenda:
- The beekeeper school in March – great speakers lined up, if you haven’t signed up already please do!
- Club Apiary progress – time to prepare the location and hives, bees are coming!
- T-shirts are on sale – they are $15 & $20, time to order yours!!
- Membership dues for 2019 are due by February 15th
- Farm Bureau donation of $450 to a new beekeeper
- Queen rearing classes are coming up if anyone is interested, also the state conference as well – check the NCSBA website for all the details
- Dave Bradley from Sapony Creek Apiaries will be giving a program on swarms and bait hives.
Any thoughts, suggestions or questions – please share with the members or reach out to one of the officers at any time.
Don’t forget to check out our website – wilsonbeekeepers.org
Please like the Facebook page – Wilson County Beekeepers Association – if you haven’t already. Feel free to share your experiences on the page.
See you on Thursday!