- This event has passed.
2018 November Meeting
November 1, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Our next meeting is November 1st at the Wilson Agriculture Center. Refreshments are at 6:30 with the meeting starting at 7:00. If you are able, please bring a snack to share. We will be having door prizes. Please donate items, they do not have to be bee related. Don’t forget we are still selling raffle tickets for a nuc and the drawing will be at the end of the meeting.
A few items on the agenda:
- The beekeeper school in March
- Fundraising and donations for hives and equipment, location of club apiary
- Mentor and mentee volunteers
- Elections of officers and executive committee members for 2019
- December 6th meeting – we will be having a potluck Christmas party, an email will be sent soon for everyone to sign up for what they are bringing
We will have a program on pollinator gardens.
Please be sure to check the sign in table for chances to volunteer for various duties and opportunities! Any thoughts, suggestions or questions – please share with the members or reach out to one of the officers at any time.
Our website is up and running! Go to wilsonbeekeepers.org and check it out!
Please like the Facebook page – Wilson County Beekeepers Association – if you haven’t already. Feel free to share your experiences on the page.
See you on Thursday!